Saturday, November 23, 2013

Mana (Super-Drug)

Do you have it? Do you have to stuff?
This isn't what we talked about man, I need Mana.
Common man, just a bit, or they're gonna get me man.
Who? The Supes, they've gone AWOL.

What good are powers if you can't use em?
We have been given the elixir of life itself.
Yet they have the gall to take it from us, to lie to us, 
and tell us that we aren't 'responsible' enough to be free.
I have been uplifted, and now I am wanted dead or alive.

I was once able to fly, and when I flew I saw the truth.
They do not want to protect us for the sake of doing 'good.'
They do it because they feel like they're above us.
Because to them, we are weak.

But now that the weak have learned how to become strong,
They seek to deprive us of our gifts. 
Of  joy, of love. You can take our Mana, 
but you can never take away the truth.


No comments:

Post a Comment